Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default Paint Pumps

New???? They have been around for over 40 years. I finished painting my
house yesterday with one. They work great that's why professionals use them.
Mine was a bargain at $800.00. Bad prep = bad paint job.

cm

"John Gilmer" wrote in message
I posted this before but didn't get a "serious" response.

Anyway, the "new thing" in spray painting seems to be airless high
pressure painting using a positive displacement (piston) pump. The
equipment can be had for from $100 (Big Lots) to $500 or so depending upon
quality, pressure, capacity ...

Anyone here actually use it? Any "war stories?" Is it "worth" the
price and the trouble or what?

EMWTK