Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Krylon protection question

On Apr 21, 6:11*am, "Bob" wrote:
After having just spend many hours cleaning and polishing a couple
midsized brass bells, I would like to protect the bright shiny
finish.

My thought is to use Krylon, but I sure don't want something that
will yellow, become blotchy, or unsightly in some way. *Also, it may
be tough to remove if it doesn't work out.

Has anyone had experience using Krylon spray in a similar
application?
I will appreciate all suggestions and comments.

Bob-tx

FWIW, Krylon has been my finish of choice for decades on antique
lamps, brass trim, whatever, after polishing. Never yellows, goes on
just fine, looks great.

Joe