Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default What would you do?

"Smitty Two" wrote

How much further can you cram that foot down your throat, Steve? The OP
said *nothing* about mm being a "nitwit mother****er" or that he "gave
him a ration of unwarranted ****." You're about as far out of line with
your gun brandishing as you could be. You'd shoot a ****ing girl scout
for selling cookies.

Huh? The guy comes over and asks the OP to quit making any noise when the
OP isn't. Maybe the OP should ask if leaving the porch light on is
bothering the OP. Or if he wants the OP to just cut the motor, and cruise
into the driveway under no power and use the door farthest away from the
neighbor's house and not the garage door opener.

I don't shoot girl scouts. I do not brandish a gun. Those are illegal.
Those are stupid things to do, but then you were the one who brought up
those scenarios. I will go out today to do work, and I will carry pepper
spray and a concealed weapon. I do it lots of days, but you'd never know it
because that is what the word "concealed" means. You don't reveal it until
you are ready to shoot. You draw and fire. It's about that simple.

Stick to the original discussion if you would. Just tell the neighbor to go
away and never set foot on their property again. And if they don't respect
you or your property enough to do that, do the man thing.

Steve