Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Resurfacing an asphalt driveway

On Apr 21, 9:15*am, (Dick Adams) wrote:
I am about to put a brick edging to most of my driveway
and a 2x6 edging to the part where the land slopes away
thanks to responses to an earlier thread.

The last two times I had a contractor seal my driveway,
the cracks an holes were not filled. *So I am wondering
if resurfacing it myself is practical.

I will appreciate all comments an suggeations.

Dick
--
Moderator: misc.taxes.moderated

Yes, you can buy the sealer and other supplies at any of the home
center stores. The sealer will make the driveway look better and may
help extend it's life. However, if the driveway has real underlying
problems, is old, deteriortated, etc, it isn't going to solve that.