Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Krylon protection question

On Mon 21 Apr 2008 04:11:07a, Bob told us...

After having just spend many hours cleaning and polishing a couple
midsized brass bells, I would like to protect the bright shiny
finish.

My thought is to use Krylon, but I sure don't want something that
will yellow, become blotchy, or unsightly in some way. Also, it may
be tough to remove if it doesn't work out.

Has anyone had experience using Krylon spray in a similar
application?
I will appreciate all suggestions and comments.

Bob-tx

I can't speak for why Krylon will do, but this is what I would use. It's
specifically meant for coating brass.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=3260

--
Wayne Boatwright