Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Please recommend hand tools brands

On Apr 20, 8:11*pm, varois83 wrote:
Hi

This is the original poster, lots of good answers and knowledgeable
people here I see. I have to admit for the use I will have of them
which is pretty casual when something needs fixing in the house or I
need to get a new battery, I like the craftsman for life warranty
idea.
Now some other cheaper ideas are attractive too like harborfreight or
cheaper sets at home depot. I will keep reading here and go in stores
to look around a little bit. Sears has a nice 154 pc set for $99 right
now on sale, I compared with online prices and it's a true sale as I
see that set for $150-$160 everywhere.

Thanks to all who posted and keep typing please I love reading it all.

Patrick

Harbor Freight, not for quality plus its mail order, local is better,
HD maybe, HDs ridgid line is lifetime warranty on cordless drills and
batteries, they might have a good hand tool line up.