Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone know about Coraloy?

I was advised to use something called Coraloy (or perhaps Coroloy, see
below) on a construction project. I trust the person who gave me this
advice, but was trying to find something on-line about this stuff, and
was really surprised that I couldn't locate this product through a
Google search.

Searching *does* yield a couple of pages that discuss this material, but
no manufacturer's web site, no commercial sites offering it. Searching
for "coroloy" only brings up some pages in German. Strange.

It's a sheet plastic material used for shower pans, among other things.

Anyone know anything about this stuff? Where to get it? I'm going to
talk to my local tile shop about it tomorrow.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill