Posted to alt.home.repair
varois83 varois83 is offline

Default Please recommend hand tools brands

Hi

This is the original poster, lots of good answers and knowledgeable
people here I see. I have to admit for the use I will have of them
which is pretty casual when something needs fixing in the house or I
need to get a new battery, I like the craftsman for life warranty
idea.
Now some other cheaper ideas are attractive too like harborfreight or
cheaper sets at home depot. I will keep reading here and go in stores
to look around a little bit. Sears has a nice 154 pc set for $99 right
now on sale, I compared with online prices and it's a true sale as I
see that set for $150-$160 everywhere.

Thanks to all who posted and keep typing please I love reading it all.

Patrick