Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Please recommend hand tools brands

01dyna wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:03:23 -0500, dpb you wrote:

For the home mechanic it's hard to beat the Craftsman sets when on
sale--just watch for sale fliers.

Master Mechanic comes with the same life time warranty from True Value
HW stores.

There are a number who offer lifetime warranties -- I have no direct
experience on how easy/difficult it is to collect on them from anybody
other than Sears. Sears, however, is still a trivial process I know.

Others may have experience on the working end of the warranties for some
of the others...