Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default I plunged, I auged, now I'll reckon I'll rent a snake

Similar occurrings here.

I've taken to leaving what I'll call a "dandelion weeder", looks like
a big screwdriver but with V-shaped head, on floor near toilet, making
it possible to break up the occasional truly huge and almost as hard
as rock "bombs".

I also know that a change of diet and of water, like when on a trip
out of the country, can result in several days of nothing at all, and
then EL GRANDE that no toilet, other than an outdoor latrine, can
handle.

Embarrassing -- having to ask for a hammer and chisel! :-)

(BTW, that was a joke, those last three words)

David