Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default What would you do?

In article , "SteveB" wrote:

I have Utah, Nevada and Florida CCF permits. With reciprocity, that totals
a lot of states. Yet, Vermont has the best CCF laws in the US bar none.
And it's all based on common sense, something seriously lacking in today's
world.

And your posts are the best evidence of that. If you ever acted, even once, as
you have stupidly advised the OP to do, you'd lose all three of those CCF
permits.

If in fact you even have them.

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe