Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Charts for wire nuts and the combinations of wires that can goin each color?

StarMan wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
Maybe you've found your niche in life to create such an animal --

I would presume if you looked at the web sites of the various
manufacturers you would find the same information in forms from which
you could relatively easily construct such a table.

So I presume none yet exists?

I seriously doubt it, but I don't have one ottomh. If you say you can't
find what you're looking for, I'm also assuming that's a data point of
at least what you think you want may not be in the form you want it...I
really don't know what beyond the information on the boxes you would
want, frankly.

As for basic information - it would help to have some idea who the
manufacturers are. If you have no idea, that's ok, just say so

Oh, let's see... Ideal, 3M, Gardner Bender, come to mind...

I was also presuming if you had boxes to look at you had manufacturers
of product contained within those boxes...