Posted to alt.home.repair
StarMan StarMan is offline

Default Charts for wire nuts and the combinations of wires that can go in each color?

Does anyone know of a chart with a COMPREHENSIVE listing of the combinations
of wire sizes that can go in each color of wire nut?

I've done a google search but didn't find any such charts amoung the myriad
results.

I see that there are some capacities listed on the box when you buy a
certain color but I'd like something I could have on the computer which
gives as many combinations as possible and I could easily look up what I
need.