Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What would you do?

Oren wrote:

"Officer, when he came to my door, his fly was open (like it is
now), and his equipment was sticking out (like it is now), and he
had this hatchet in his hand, and he screamed 'I'm gonna kill you
and **** your dead eye-socket', and I, in fear of my life,
discharged by weapon in an effort to stop the attack."

Now if the guy was a door to door hatchet salesman and you shot him;
opened his fly and adjusted his equipment, you would go to jail.

Dead men do testify now. If they find your DNA on his equipment,
you're in a heap of trouble.

I agree that dead men do tell tales.

But, nah, I was trying to move a weapon from his reach so he couldn't use it
against me. I considered the hatchet, but...

There was a report, just today, where a man wakes up in a strange motel room
with another man doing unspeakable things to the man's private parts:

Australian "victim" goes all hammer on opportunistic lover. (Why he HAD a
hammer is not explained.)

Convicted nevertheless, probably because he had the abuser's false teeth in
his pocket.

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story...005940,00.html