Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Energy savings of a ' fridge

On Apr 17, 9:01*pm, (Don Klipstein) wrote:
In article , Richard J Kinch
wrote:

ransley writes:

my tennants pay about Twenty- 22 *Dollars a month for all
electric

Please. *$20/month worth of electricity won't run a TV set, much less heat,
lights, or appliances.

I don't think it is even possible to get a $20 bill from our utility. *The
fixed charges are more than that.

* My utility has fixed charges closer to $5. *The total per-KWH portion of
my bill is close to 14 cents. *My most recent electric bill for my
1-bedroom apartment was $33 - including elctric stove.

*- Don Klipstein )

An electric stove costs alot to run just like electric heat, Our fixed
charges are zero for electric at 13.6 kwh now, Ng is 9$. 20 a month
for tv, if you watch it 8 hrs a day every day a new tv might cost
10-15 for me. Obviously few know where they use energy or how to lower
it, thats a shame, no wonder our country wastes the most energy.