Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default What would you do?

Jeff Wisnia wrote in
newsrmdncrmW8h0WZrVnZ2dnUVZ_remnZ2d@choiceonecom munications:

HeyBub wrote:

Red Green wrote:

How can he be anymore quiet with a stock exhaust and garage door?

Park down the block.

Jeeze! Why do I have to think of everything?

Because you're such a smart ass :-)

I offered that solution in case the resident is more concerned with
the happiness of his neighbor than his own convenience.

But should the emphasis be reversed - - -

"BUCHAREST, Romania - Romanian media say a man was rearing a lion in
his back garden until neighbors decided they had heard enough roaring
and called police."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/...nia_lion_in_ga
rden

Which reminds me of something I've heard enough times recently to
believe.

That there are about two to three times as many "pet" tigers (about
12,000 total) in the USA than remain in the wild worldwide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger#As_pets

Jeff

did you see the recent TV video of the cougar roaming the streets in north
Chicago?
Police had to shoot it.

--
Jim Yanik