Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 17, 12:41*am, Eregon wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote in news:f5ea6fda-9363-4a11-
:

Your insurance company is laying the groundwork to export you the
patient for cheaper health care and greater profits.

Don't bet on it, booby.

The closest that they could come to it would be to anchor a hospital ship
offshore. [Remember Project Hope?]

With the current cost of fuel, it'd be cheaper for them to simply bring the
foreign doctors over here. G

For that matter, booby, there are enough foreign doctors practicing
medicine in the US to totally populate a 3rd-world country. EG

MY Insurance Company has already made it very clear - in the contract -
that they don't like me to go to a doctor that's out of state, much less
out of country. VBG

I am curious about one thing, Troll: have you EVER been proven correct and,
if so, did it concern anything to do with metalworking?

LOL...you flatter me.

Considering that you are going to so much trouble to attack me
indicates that my comments are right on.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT