Posted to alt.home.repair
Rocinante Rocinante is offline

Default What would you do?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:34:43 -0400, Major D. wrote:

My neighbor came over to ask me, if I could be a little more quiet when I
come home. Apparently, he doesn't like the sound of my vehicle coming up
the drive, or the garage door opening and closing. I get home about 3 in
the morning, I drive a car with a quiet muffler, and there's absolutely
nothing wrong with my garage door!

This coming from a guy with a stack of lawnmowers in his back yard, tarps
all over the place, plywood laying around. Basically, he has a dump! I know
one of the neighbors called the city on him.

Besides holding myself back from punching this idiot in the face, I'm about
to join the rest of the neighbors, in an effort to run this jerk out of
town.

What would you do?

Ask him to suggest what you should do to lower the noise. After, laugh in
his face and walk away. I could understand his concern if you came home
blasting the stereo with open windows.

--
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

4/17/2008 2:28:48 AM