Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default What would you do?

In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

Unless you live in California, or some other state with highly restrictive
gun laws, if he comes over again at 3 AM, draw a weapon and tell him that if
he EVER comes over again, you will shoot him, kick his sorry ass, pepper
spray him, or all three. And mean it.

You really do hate everyone, don't you Steve? Or have I just missed all
your posts where you advocate diplomacy and citizenship? In the United
States of America, your rights *end* where the other guy's nose begins.
Somehow you seem to forget that that concept applies to BOTH parties.
That principle is one of key foundations of civilization.

We make compromises to get along with our neighbors. Your unwillingness
to do that is no doubt related to your decision to not have neighbors of
the physical sort. Others of us live in community, and choose to trade
certain "freedoms" for the pleasures that community brings.