Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default What would you do?

"Major D." wrote in :

My neighbor came over to ask me, if I could be a little more quiet
when I come home. Apparently, he doesn't like the sound of my vehicle
coming up the drive, or the garage door opening and closing. I get
home about 3 in the morning, I drive a car with a quiet muffler, and
there's absolutely nothing wrong with my garage door!

This coming from a guy with a stack of lawnmowers in his back yard,
tarps all over the place, plywood laying around. Basically, he has a
dump! I know one of the neighbors called the city on him.

Besides holding myself back from punching this idiot in the face, I'm
about to join the rest of the neighbors, in an effort to run this jerk
out of town.

What would you do?

Buy a Harley and put straight pipes on it.

Based on your description of his consideration for others around him, f*
him.