Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default What would you do?

"Major D." wrote in message
My neighbor came over to ask me, if I could be a little more quiet when I
come home. Apparently, he doesn't like the sound of my vehicle coming up
the drive, or the garage door opening and closing. I get home about 3 in
the morning, I drive a car with a quiet muffler, and there's absolutely
nothing wrong with my garage door!

Tell him to mind his own business or wear earplugs...

This coming from a guy with a stack of lawnmowers in his back yard, tarps
all over the place, plywood laying around. Basically, he has a dump! I
know one of the neighbors called the city on him.

The neighborhood nanny who called the city is an asshole. It's his property
and if you don't like seeing it stop looking at it or BUY it...

Besides holding myself back from punching this idiot in the face, I'm
about to join the rest of the neighbors, in an effort to run this jerk out
of town.

Go ahead and punch him...He will then OWN your house or come back and shoot
you...

What would you do?

Mind my own business....