Posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.iranian,alt.home.repair,alt.gossip.celebrities
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A True GodMan Production - Trust CNN as our Defenders of Humanity? - I DEMAND a public debate with Americans on the FACT that George Walker Bush is a war criminal. Example to Humanity: the Iraq conflict has no cause. Period. Despite demon Bush re

wrote:
These Last Days

Tortu Top Bush Advisors Approved 'Enhanced Interrogation'
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8624

Bu****e ARE traitors. Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad,
and we have video of iron flowing like water from the
towers. Bu****e ARE traitors.

[...]

What you might try is holding your breath until your demands are met.