Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Citizen Jimserac Citizen Jimserac is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 15, 5:11 pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:
I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:58:13 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:35:16 -0700 (PDT), CitizenJimserac
wrote:

On Apr 14, 1:51 am, Gunner Asch wrote:

DINOSAUR POLITICS!

What a delightful characterization of
your position.

I will leave you with a sample of the depth of "strategy"
of our commander (sic) in chief:
"We've gotta stop them over there BEFORE they
come over here".

You don't have to be a liberal to see how STUPID
THAT is.

CitizenJimserac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDc

Thanks gunner.

"Citizen" Jim needs to have someone explain, probably with small
words and simple pictures. how really stupid it is to wait until
something bad happens, and then launch a police investigation. I
figure a Tanya Harding episode applied personally might get the
message though.

"The ear of the fool is on his back" - an Egyptian Proverb I
recall from my travels.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed

And YOU need to have somebody explain in real simple words and
pictures that looking into the water bottles of every single airline
passenger and checking their shoes and wasting 30 million dollars on a
database that detains a U.S. congressman and a 6 month old baby as
potential terrorists, is NOT going to stop the terrorist threat so
long as our borders and ports remain open or only partially guarded.

Neither is wasting one trillion dollars in a war waged in the wrong
county.

Citizen Jimserac