Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default Bob Vila is a sellout

"menotmeek" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 2:55 am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Trent Thorax" wrote in message

But Steve Thomas is inadequate.

Viva Vila!

-Trent

Aren't you about 10 years too late with this troll?

i remember him at a hotel i worked...huge huge asshole!!

Vila had a book signing or something at a Sears store where I worked. He
set up at a table in tool section. Come lunch time with a long line of
people waiting to meet him, He gets up and goes to lunch and left them
standing there without so much as an apology. I worked sales for 30 years
and many a time I didn't get lunch because there was a customer needing
service and I thought that if this is the way he feels about his fans
(customers) I had no need to ever again watch any program of his or buy any
product he endorsed. He could have asked one of his "people" to go grab
him a sandwich and continued on. I'm sure no one in line would have minded
a bit.

Tom G.