Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

On Mar 29, 6:12*pm, wrote:
*And don't get me started on crop
subsidies for the farmers themselves. *It's a racket.

Don't get started. You wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about.

Without the government subsidizing our farms, you wouldn't have
anything to eat. For 30-odd years, farmers were receiving the same
amount of money for their crops, while the price of equipment, fuel,
fertilizer all rose with inflation... and that was WITH the government
subsidies! It's only recently with the fuel crunch that the prices of
crops have risen to where they should've been all along.

You can't have your cheap food and no government subsidies to farmers.
It's one or the other. Either quit complaining or pay for your food!