Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default Table Saw recommendation needed please.

Ed,

My saw blade comment was a little tongue in cheek..... I do have a cheap
Ryobi table saw that we use for ripping stuff on job sites. I don't think
you could safely or accurately cross cut much of anything on it. In my home
shop I have a 1950's Unisaw and a Robland X31 combo machine to make my
garden stakes and toothpicks on. ;-)

cm

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"CM" wrote in message
I find my $99.00 saw works twice as good with a $99.00 blade in it.

cm

Very true. I used the blade that came with my saw and it was OK, but when
I tried a better blade, I was really impressed. I still have the old
blade for when I have to rip a 2 x 4 but I'd never go back to it for real
woodworking.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/