Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

I'd love to know what a gallon of heating oil costs in Canada,

4 years ago, I suspected that the cost of petroluem and NG heating was going
to go up considerably in the near future. Based on that and on the fact
that we probably have the cheapest electric rates in North America (6 cents
KWh), for our new house I decided to go with an electric heat pump. We had
an American Standard (Trane) 14 SEER system put in and haven't missed the
ever increasing LARGE increases in gas & oil heat.