Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] SeanMartinFarrell@gmail.com is offline

Default Spark from ground wire normal?

On Apr 15, 6:02*pm, wrote:
Hi I was just removing a heater from the wall, had the right fuse out
and I got a big spark from the ground wire to the screwdriver when I
started to unsrew the ground. Is that normal? No juice in any of the
wires now including the ground.

I'm not that handy so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Thanks all for your ideas, there was no carpet and it was an electric
baseboard heater. When I touched the ground there was a spark, I
didn't feel a shock and all 3 wires are dead to the touch now. Like I
said I had the fuse out. It was a battery operated screwdriver. It was
weird. No idea what caused it.