Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:10:57 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:08:52 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Spehro Pefhany quickly quoth:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:17:34 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

clare, at, snyder, dot, ontario, dot, canada wrote:

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:37:38 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:.

Bbbbut, you're all lumberjacks (and you're OK), aren't you?

All the lumberjacks are either east of the Ottawa valley or north of
ther 49th. The vast majority of us Canuks live south of the 49th in
central ontario.

So you're not OK? ;-)

'e puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars

OK, turn the volume UP, boys and girls.

In case Clare hasn't heard it, here is the object of my inference:

Oh the mighty Monty Python.
I've never been a GREAT fan of his humour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clPYfaTvHT0

And another fun one, decanted much more recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ajZ...eature=related

And last, while you're still there, one of my all-time faves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKeQp...eature=related

Metal content: They wear armor (if you watch some of the Holy Grail
also linked on the YouTube page.)