Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Metal roof shingles

On Apr 15, 10:31 am, Tony Hwang wrote:

The one shaped like roof tiles. Epoxy granules on metal sheets.
Are they any good? Any one has it on his roof?
Comment?

I designed an addition for a builder buddy, and he was all fired up
about the metal shingles. His look similar to regular shingles -
kinda sorta - not roof tile (assuming you meant the curved roof
tile). He likes the stuff, but I'm not crazy about the look. You
tend to see the outlines of each large tile/piece more than you would
on other types of roofing. Then again, that's the only example I've
seen up close.