Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Citizen Jimserac Citizen Jimserac is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 15, 12:27 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:57 am, Bill wrote:

wrote :

snip

BECAUSE WITH OUR OPEN BORDERS AND PORTS...
THEY'RE ALREADY HERE. OBVIOUS.

CitizenJimserac

You need to find caps lock key and turn it off or did you mean to look
completely unhinged.

The boarders need to be tightened up quite a bit and I completely disagree
with the way the President and Congress has dropped the ball, kicked it and
then walked the other way to find it but if you haven't noticed the bad
guys are mostly focused on the middle east since we bitch slapped Saddam.
I'd rather have Al-Qaeda and friends over there trying to blow up people
and places then right in the US trying the same thing.

I'm sure there are sleeper cells all over the US but since they are still
trying to prove we can be driven out of the middle east they've not spent
the energy to do more damage here which allows the Alphabet soup groups
along with homeland security more leeway in finding the ones here.

Bill

Bill...sleeper cells wait for the right time(s).

The fact that they ARE here and have not acted YET speaks volumes.

That fact keeps a lot of good law enforcement people awake at night.

TMT

Exactly correct. So anyone claiming that they're fighting to stop
them over there is either a simpleton or an idiot.

Citizen Jimserac