Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default need help choosing a toilet

On Apr 13, 2:41*pm, toecheese wrote:
I need to replace the toilet in an upstairs, second story bathroom. *I'd
like to get a low-flow tank to save water but I don't want to end up
with one that won't have enough water pressure to properly flush without
clogging all the time. *Is there any kind of minimum gallons per flush
or anything else like that I should be looking for?

Summarizing all these posts there seems to be consensus for the
elongated upscale Kohler and Toto. I can vouch for Kohler and I have a
pro architect friend who won't specify nought but Toto in his jobs.
Seems to me either of those is a good choice. Personally, I planning
my next bath project around the American brand, Kohler. HTH

Joe