Posted to alt.home.repair
annezie annezie is offline

Default need help choosing a toilet

On Apr 13, 2:41 pm, toecheese wrote:
I need to replace the toilet in an upstairs, second story bathroom. I'd
like to get a low-flow tank to save water but I don't want to end up
with one that won't have enough water pressure to properly flush without
clogging all the time. Is there any kind of minimum gallons per flush
or anything else like that I should be looking for?

I also vote for the Kohler Wellworth. I got a round seat, and it's
comfortable too. I use mine on a first floor, but the brand is a good
one, and it flushes great. The other one I got is also a Kohler
Wellworth, and got semi-plugged up once. I used a plunger on it and it
was fixed. It did NOT overflow either, like my old one.