Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default This Old House & New Yankee Workshop

RicodJour posted for all of us...

On Apr 14, 1:46 pm, "Dan" wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new
episodes were aired?

Last week's program was on how to disassemble failed projects quickly
and how many BTUs you get from different pieces of furniture. There
was a lot of information on chainsaw selection.

The week before Norm highlighted shop comfort. There were many tips
on what to look for in flannel shirts and bluejeans, and there was a
piece on building a hidey hole in case SWMBO comes looking for you.

GOOD ONE!!!! I needed that!
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.