Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Energy savings of a ' fridge

On Apr 12, 7:09*pm, Richard J Kinch wrote:
ransley writes:
1$ a day! not for a new unit, Get a Kill a watt meter and test one,

I have actual engineering instrumentation and tests, not that toy.

Typical is $1/day.

Typical, ill tell you what typical is mr kinch , in Chicgo Ill at
$0.136 Kwh my tennants pay about Twenty- 22 Dollars a month for all
electric for a 1 br apt. a 19.5 cuft frige and tv, computer,
microwave and all else in a 1 br apt , 3 rooms + bath. Friges are HD
top freezer maytag or whatever. They have computers, cable, Wii,
Xbox, internet, satelite and whatever. At 30 bucks to run a dam frige
id have to lower my rents !!!! 20 bucks a month! to keep tenants! Mr
Kinch you need new test equipment, correct advise, or a new frige! I
think all 12 . Since your utility costs are so ****ed up.