Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 14, 10:17*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
clare, at, snyder, dot, ontario, dot, canada wrote:

No, I build airplanes
and silly bikes

* *Like I said, you make your own entertainment.

I'm not a "hoser" - I don't drink beer.

* *Haven't had one in about 34 years, or any other alcohol for that
matter. I always had something else to spend money on, and you can't do
good work when you're drunk.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Both very good points.

TMT