Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default Dishwasher suggestion

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:06:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

well our bosch, the most unreliable appliance we ever owned died at 3
years old...... and 4 failures over that time

replaced it with a whirpool that had 4 control board failures but now
appears fine

however the whirlpool wash is anemic in comparison to the bosch......

i kinda wish we had bought bosch again with a long term warranty

whistles past graveyard

I'm coming up to six trouble-free years with my Bosch. Very quiet and
energy and water efficient, plus the cleaning performance is
outstanding.

Friends of mine have an old RCA dishwasher that continues to soldier
on. Guzzles water and electricity like there's no tomorrow and sounds
like a succession of Studebakers being sucked through a jet engine but
it still works and they have no itention of replacing it until it
dies.

Cheers,
Paul