Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Table Saw recommendation needed please.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Oh bother! I just bought a Ryobi table saw for $99.00 at HD!

Needed a table saw for one project (laminate flooring). Worked swell.

Now I've got a saw for other projects, such as making tomato stakes
out of 1x6 boards.

Tomato stakes are about the limit of that saw. If you attempt to do
some furniture, bookcase or bench, you'll curse the first time you
try to accurately crosscut a wide board that does not fit in front of
the blade.

I've already used it for other projects.

I cut up some vinyl guttering so the bits would fit in the trash can.

Worked swell.