Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Tile layout

wrote:
In my no tube small bathroom I have 32 inches from one wall to the
other wall and I have 12 inch ceramic tiles that I want to put on the
floor. I assume I need to put the 12 inch tile in the center and cut
the other 2 so I have 10 inch tile on both sides of the center tile.
The floor tiling would be set up like this from the front of the
bathroom to the back:
Front of bathroom - 10 inch tile - 12 inch tile - 10 inch tile - Back
of bathroom

Or do I do it this way:
Front of bathroom - 12 inch tile - 12 inch tile - 8 inch tile - Back
of bathroom

The 10 - 12 -10 would be fine, not the other IMO

Or you could do 4 - 12 -12 - 4

Which of the two? Which looks best in the room?

BTW, you have to work out the tile layout in your other dimension too (side
to side)

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...