Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Table Saw recommendation needed please.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

The fence is the key to wood sawing happiness. Unfortunately, in your
price range you will get mostly mediocrity. A good fence, such as
Biesemeyer or Unifence costs close to your entire budget.

You may want to consider something like this
http://www.grizzly.com/products/10-T...eft-Tilt/G0575
or
http://www.grizzly.com/products/10-T...ase-110V/G0444

Other good brands are Delta and Jet, but the better models are in the
$1000 range and up.

Please, avoid the temptation to get a cheap benchtop or an aluminum table
saw for $199 on sale at Sears.

Thanks for the reply. I definitely will not be going to sears for a table
saw. I remember picking out the saws for a spa cabinet building shop from
ww grainger, but i have no idea which ones they were. They seemed to be
good saws at the time. (15 yr ago)