Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

On Apr 12, 7:44�pm, wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:57:02 -0700, aspasia wrote:
I generally fly first class and they treat me fine.

Apres toi, le deluge!

Aspasia

A first class train ride will cost a lot more than a first class plane
ride.
The discount price on a train will be more than the discount price �on
a plane and you will be in the cattle car for 3 days to get across the
country. I'm sure Americans who think the microwave is too slow will
be linng up for the train.

no a mag lev train can rival the speed of a aircraft. run with no
grade crossings etc.

it can be completely computer controlled with individual cars leaving
for different places continually........

like every hour 39B leaves for chicago with just 2 stops.

pay more for reservations or just show up and take next avaliable
spot.

all powered by electric for minimum pollution

speeds of 350 MPH have been achieved.