Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Table Saw recommendation needed please.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:41:32 -0500, "S. Barker"
wrote:

I don't need cabinet makers grade. I just want one that is a 10" and has a
fence that doesn't have to be dicked with every dam time to keep it square.
I have this POS rockwell I paid WAY too much for at an auction, and it just
has to go. The fence is not worth the powder and shot it would take to blow
it across the street. Something currently on the market new for $350 -
$450 would be what i will be shopping for.

Any suggestions , or units to avoid?

thanks!

steve barker

A cabinet saw for $450? I'd say "avoid that one!" But for $450 you
can get a good fence for your Rockwell.