Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 12, 10:56*pm, wrote:
On Apr 9, 5:27 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Well it looks like we will definitely see $4 dollar gas this summer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/...and;_ylt=Alg4Q....

Any thoughts as to how this will affect us HSMers in the shop?

I already find myself limiting the distance I will drive to view,
purchase and pickup machines and supplies for my shop.

TMT

Wow, $4 a gallon! - thats a really good price, where can I get some? -
here in OZ *its $5.30 a gallon, and climbing. Predicted to be $5.67 by
end of next week - something to do with the price of crude in
Singapore going up.) *Must be those pesky liberals again, making life
difficult for you guys...

(Gunner will respond with "proof" that this is so....)

Andrew VK3BFA.

LOL...would you be willing to take in some poor Americans?

We will work for food or gas...we can't afford to purchase both.

TMT