Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Apr 12, 3:11*pm, nick hull wrote:
In article ,
*"Jon Danniken" wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote:
I made up this "international icon" graphic to 'splain the situation.
I thought it would make a great bumper sticker...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/proof.htm

NIce try, but that is an old image. *Actually saw it on a local car earlier
in the week. Same color scheme, too.

\
The problem isn't expensive gas but expensive everything - inflation at
work. *You need an Icon showing the Fed screwing everyone, they are the
one who create inflation.

Expensive fuel causes everything to become more expensive.

I suspect we are at the beginning of a extended period of
hyperinflation.

A repeat of the late 70's?

Wages definitely are not rising.

TMT