Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
James James is offline

Default Flickering lights on one circuit

Craig, I think that you are exactly right. I think that when the laser fax
is in "sleep" mode, it doesn't use much power....... but in just Standby,
I bet that lamp does come on and off, as you said.

I did an experiment this evening. I watched the fax, to see when it went
into sleep mode. AFter it does go into sleep, my lights don't flicker. I
had not noted that before. I think this is the cure (or answer) to this
problem.

Thanks to Craig and to all others ! I think all of the points made were
good points, and things to think about.

James