Posted to alt.politics,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,alt.california,talk.politics.misc
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Stock market plunging, plunging.

Jerry Kraus wrote
Wayne wrote
Frank wrote
Ted wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5kz...eature=related

This video is a couple of months old. Stock prices took another big hit
4/11/08 with more anticipated in the next few weeks. Get out while you can.

Ron Paul who?

I'll sell when Warren Buffett sells.

The DOW was at 850 on 1981 and 12,325 as of 4/11/08 - not exactly
a hugh crash even it was down 256 point for the day, partly due to GE.

I've heard recent accounts that Warren Buffett is buying.
Opportunities like this are not common.

Warren Buffet has no choice but to buy.

Wrong, as always.

He's insuring the bond brokers with his personal fortune!

Wrong, as always.

Your high priests are about to be overthrown, my friends.

Bet he wont.

By the way, the dollar's down to half what
it was on international markets 5 years ago.

You fools are stupid enough to elect some stupid monkey that
decides to pour trillions of bucks down a rat hole for money in
Iraq ? You fools get to wear the downsides of doing that.

That amounts to a 50% drop in the capital value of the U.S. markets, on its own.

Wrong, as always.