Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Ace Hardware Stores

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
news:l%uLj.345$gv4.112
@newsfe02.lga:

Ace stores vary. According to the Benjamin Moore Web site, our two local
Ace stores sell their paint. One has no 5-gallon pails of B-M, the other
doesn't sell B-M at all.

You want 5 gals of BM? The "prep work" for a colonoscopy will give you
that. [those that have been there know what I mean and now are chuckling].

Not me. I was one of the 40,000 people who got a letter from the Clark
County Health Department (NV) to go get hepatitis and HIV checked after a
colonoscopy (negative results) because the clinic's owners cheaped out and
reused syringes. I thought that was covered the first week of doctor
school.

Some people are lucky it's against the law to kill people.

Steve