Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Flickering lights on one circuit

James wrote:
In my study, my lamps will flicker every few minutes or so. I
assume that I have some defect in the wiring on this circuit, or that
there is a problem with my circuit breaker connection, or the breaker
itself.

Probably not the breaker, although you could test that by moving the wire
from the current breaker to an adjacent one (purists will tell you to
exchange the wires).

Next step is to check the connections at the outlet.

If the wires are back-stabbed, un-stab them and attach the wires to the
outlet's screws.