Posted to alt.home.repair
desgnr desgnr is offline

Default How to remove a small tree

It doesnt have a trunk.
It seems to have a series of branches that are real wide at the bottom.
"Phisherman" wrote in message
"desgnr" wrote
I have a 6' tall evergreen tree i want to remove.
I used a circular saw to cut down the branches.
Right now it is about 2' high & i tried to dig the remaining part out.
I am getting nowhere because the roots look like 2" in diameter & the
tree
wont budge when i push on it.
I can't get the saw under to cut the bottom off.
How can i remove it ?

A 60' pine fell 3 weeks ago. The trunk is over 2' diameter. I cut
the majority of the branches with a bow saw--much safer than using a
chain saw and ladder. In your case, dig around the roots. A pick axe
will help. I can't imagine using a circular saw for this.