Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default Questions: Bosch 1132VSR, Makita DA3000R

I'm in the market for one of these or any other small right-angle
drill.

Bosch 1132VSR:
Is the on-off switch a slide type switch?
Does the switch turn off when you let go or do you have to pull it
back?
(you could really get jammed up if it is not a momentary on switch)
Is there a second handle or a threaded hole to add one?
(doesn't look like it from the picture)

Makita DA3000R:
Did Makita add the hole for the handle ot take it away?
(the picture on Amazon doesn't have it but the one at Tyler does)
http://www.amazon.com/Makita-DA3000R.../dp/B00002269W
http://www.tylertool.com/makda338vsra.html
(different model number at Tyler DA3010F)

Dewalt 960:
Is this a 'real' DeWalt tool or the crappy 18V drill I bought at
Lowes for $99

Others:
I can't use the Milwaukee or other 1/2 r-angle drills because I only
have 7" to work in
recommendations?